Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Our Addison, TX client is seeking a contract to hire Accountant.
INTERESTED? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
- Complete oversight and ownership of the accounting and financial function for this high-growth $10- million company.
- Creates custom internal reports for the business units and assists in business analysis for various business units.
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates accounting, budgeting, revenue and reporting functions
- Analyzes financial results, reconciles balance sheet accounts to ensure financial statements are complete, accurate and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ensures financial record-keeping accuracy and works with our external CPA firm to ensure external audit compliance and to file tax returns.
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates the full range of activities related to general ledger, accounts payable, cash management, payroll and accounts receivable.
- Cash management responsibilities include:
- Accounts receivable management, including interfacing with customers
- Tracks the liability on a daily basis and the forecasting of future payment amounts and due dates
- Ensures the timely payment of all invoices and claims
- Formulates policies, procedures and practices for the assigned function and makes recommendations to the president
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Masters in Finance or Accounting, or MBA would be highly preferred, but not required
- CPA is strongly preferred
The following experience/skills are required:
- 2--5 years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules and regulations impacting finances
- Advanced MS Excel capability
- Advanced QuickBooks experience
- Experience managing the maintenance of comprehensive records and reports
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness when interacting with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently manage and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated willingness to assist in special assignments and projects
- Preferably, both Big 4 and industry experience desired.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.