Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Irving, TX client is seeking a Senior Accounting Supervisor/Accounting Manager.
- Prepare gas plant accruals and review revenue and lease operating expense accruals, journal entries, and trend analysis for domestic operating divisions.
- Review and assist in preparing various monthly financial schedules, including such areas as impairment, DD&A, asset retirement obligation (ARO).
- Provide aid to the department by assisting with regular tasks and working on special projects in key areas of property accounting as needed.
- Be responsible for SOX controls and documentation within the process scope assigned.
- Oversee and ensure timely delivery and coordinate the resolution of related auditor queries of the schedules needed for external auditors.
- Work with reservoir engineers on reserve analytics and asset retirement obligation accounting and data.
- Work with geologists and various asset teams on the future plans and timing of developing leasehold prospects.
- Oversee and insure accurate Standardized Measure of Oil and Gas (SMOG) data for financial disclosure.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, eight to ten years oil and gas accounting experience with experience in DD&A, asset retirement obligations, capital additions, prospect inventories, lease and well equipment inventories, and gas balancing.
- Preferably a CPA or CPA candidate.
- Requires knowledge in the oil and gas industry, Microsoft - Office suite, HFM, Essbase, and ten key by touch.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.