This position entails managing all aspects of the day-to-day accounting activities for the company:
• Oversee daily accounting operations including accounts payable, accounts receivable, A/R, A/P, expense account reconciliation and general bookkeeping requirements
• Process payroll, salary adjustments, deductions and taxes for hourly and salary employees
• Perform month-end financial reconciliation process including any required journal entries, maintain all supporting documentation
• Oversee daily banking activities including processing checks, wire transfers & ACH payments
• Assist with financial reporting and internal audits
• Evaluate and implement financial routines, controls, and processes
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5+ years of accounting and/or finance experience, preferably in a start up or fast growing company.
• Strong working knowledge of GAAP, CPA a plus
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.