Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Our Plano, TX client is seeking a Technical Accountant.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL SIMPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
- Assist with researching technical accounting issues and drafting position memos.
- Perform accounting duties surrounding derivatives, incentive compensation, calculation of earnings per share and other areas.
- Develop accounting policies or internal training courses.
- Maintain current with new and pending accounting pronouncements
- Assist in assessing implementation issues and implementing new accounting standards.
- Other duties as needed.
- CPA required.
- Big 4 experience – at least 5 years, prefer a 2nd year manager.
- Experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Experience researching technical accounting topics – preferably to include derivatives, incentive compensation, business combination's, goodwill, FIN 46, earnings per share, asset retirement obligations and others.
- Excellent writing skills.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.