Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON THERE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our North Dallas client, a growing oil and gas company, is looking to hire an administrative assistant to join their team to help keep their fast-paced office running efficiently. This position will be supporting one VP and a team of five.
- Support both the VP and the Environmental Health and Safety team with various administrative tasks
- Manage expense reports and calendar management
- Work with EHS group on special projects
- Perform document scanning duties and file maintenance.
- Work with MS Office Suite, primarily in Excel and Word.
- Maintain a business professional code of dress and attitude.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills, primarily in Excel
- Ability to work in a busy, dynamic environment.
- Flexible, Easy going attitude
- 2 year + in a professional setting (experience in Oil and Gas and or EHS is highly preferred)
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.