Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Plano, TX client is seeking an Executive Assistant for their Senior Vice President of Clinical Affairs on a contract to possible hire basis. The ideal candidate will be motivated, resourceful, mature, and professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as assistant to Senior Vice President
- Greet visitors to the office in a courteous and professional manner
- Receive and screen all incoming calls, as needed, and responds to callers' requests and inquiries, as appropriate
- Maintain current/accurate filing system and procedures
- Type letters, memorandums and documents as instructed
- Receive all incoming correspondence and mail, screen, date and distribute
- Copy, mail, fax, and overnight documents as instructed appropriately
- Organize and arrange conference calls between outside parties, internal staff and hospital staff
- Prepare and moderate webinars as instructed
- Must obtain and negotiate quotes when necessary for purchase of equipment or presentation supplies
- Create various tickler systems as needed
- Must maintain on a regular basis, up-to-date contingency firm agreements
- As an event planner, must coordinate group conferences and/or vendor presentations working with hotels, travel agencies, and guest speakers, which entail hotel pricing negotiations, site venue, meeting room set up, catering/menu preparation, event technology arrangements, travel negotiations, itinerary preparation, assembly of presentation data, and organization of any entertainment events that might be needed
- Must assist in designing and creating displays, handouts, and Power Point presentations for multiple conference, and events
- Track invoices for vendor partners on behalf of departments
- Assist with management of department budgets to include tracking and reporting
- Assist with travel arrangements and completion of expense reports
- Checks office supplies stock and reorders as appropriate
- Collects, tabulates and reports key statistics as defined from time to time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- 3 to 5 years Executive Assistant experience in corporate environment
- Should have the ability to communicate well with people both in person and on the phone
- Should be able to work well under pressure and exhibit utmost flexibility
- Must be trustworthy with confidential material
- Must have a neat and friendly appearance
- Maintains positive and productive working relationship with physicians of the integrated practices, the company and the co-workers and -hospital staff
- Promotes a harmonious work environment through positive communication
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Positive communicator and team player
- Excellent presentation skills
- Develops and implements office procedures
- Implements changes in routines to maximize office efficiency
- Must be proficient in use of a personal computer and network systems as well as Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http:/www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.