CONTRACT / 6-8 MONTHS
MUST HAVE / PILOT LINE INTRAOCULAR LENSES, TEST AND INSPECT IOL'S, GENERAL LABORATORY EXPERIENCE... INJECTION MOLDING
Technician will work on R&D Pilot Line manufacturing intraocular lenses. This position will test and inspect IOLs. This person may also set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for the tests, research or process control.
General Laboratory experience is required. Microscope experience is preferred. Clean Room experience is ...
My name is Paige, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a candidate for a Laboratory Technician II (Injection Molding Tech) position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Fort Worth, TX. Details for the positions are as follows:
This position will assist Molding Engineers in the setup, operation and product packaging of an injection molding machine producing plastic parts.
General Laboratory exerpience is preferred. ...
Contact Crystal at 815.756.1221 for more details.
These positions will be responsible for scale-up, formulation, management of technicians, customer presentations, data record keeping, and customer technical service.
- BS Chemistry, Biology
- 5+ years of coatings development
- Experience with 2k, thermoset, and air-dry coatings technologies
- Project management skills
- Customer presentation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimal travel required, 10%
1. The incumbent will serve as the single point of clinical pathology services in support of in vivo exploratory and GLP-regulated preclinical safety studies utilized in government submissions and product development activities.
2. The incumbent will have accountability for management of a preclinical laboratory responsible for the conduct of hematology, clinical chemistry, coagulation, and urine analysis of biological samples collected from a variety of preclinical test systems. The incumbent will ...
Lead technical activities to demonstrate preclinical efficacy of implantable ocular devices through in vivo, ex vivo and in vitro studies to support various projects within Alcon’s Cataract Surgery business.
1). Conduct preclinical efficacy studies (design-of-experiments, execute experiments, collect and analyze data with robust application of biostatistical methods) to support R&D projects in Alcon’s Cataract Surgery (Intra-ocular lenses) business.
2). Accountable for preparing and presenting ...
Oct 17 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Dallas, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.