Contact Crystal at 815.756.1221 for more details.
These positions will be responsible for scale-up, formulation, management of technicians, customer presentations, data record keeping, and customer technical service.
- BS Chemistry, Biology
- 5+ years of coatings development
- Experience with 2k, thermoset, and air-dry coatings technologies
- Project management skills
- Customer presentation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimal travel required, 10%
Contact Kimberly for details: 815-756-1221
The Chemist will be responsible for formulating silicone and other elastomers for R&D activities. Will develop new products and be a technical support as needed to customers.
- BS-PhD Chemist
- 2+ years in silicone elastomers applications or coatings formulation
- Experience with LDR, HCR, RTV and HTV systems
Apr 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Dallas, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.