CRAs - Join Covance and receive a $5000 Sign On Bonus!
Meet the CRA hiring team at the ACRP conference - email [email removed].
Set yourself up for SUCCESS with Early Clinical Development!
Now is the time to join our growing business where you have supportive management and a cohesive team.
At Covance, you are not just a number. We value you and your hard work...we want you to succeed.
URGENT Need for Oncology Monitors! Calling all Experienced Clinical Research Associates / CRAs / ...
Quality Control Analyst Duties:
-Provide support for QC Chemistry analytical prelim, finished product and stability testing.
-Perform laboratory activities to support product testing.
-Review laboratory data.
-Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry -The ability to work independently following an approved protocol.
-The ability to function in a team ...
Precept Life Sciences is seeking experienced Regional CRAs across the country for permanent positions with several leading CROs.
On average, CRAs are assigned to an average of 12 sites across 1-3 protocols. Study and site assignment will vary depending on monitoring duration/frequency, location of sites and complexity of trial.
CRAs are expected to be 80% billable, with approx. 60% travel.
We are looking for CRAs that are not just field monitors, but those that manage all aspects of the site ...
Radiant Research (radiantresearch.com) is comprised of 20 wholly-owned premier clinical research centers nationwide. Our clinical research centers provides a critical service to biopharmaceutical companies by recruiting study participants into clinical research, conducting the clinical research protocol and collecting the data necessary to support the safety and efficacy of the drug company's product to the FDA. Our client list includes every major pharmaceutical company and contract research ...
Desired Skills & Experience
• College/University degree in life sciences, RN preferred
• At least 5 years of prior industry experience
• At least 2 years of experience at a position of Clinical Project Manager
• Previous CRO experience required
• Therapeutic experience - Oncology.
• Participation in at least three clinical research projects in the capacity of a Clinical Project Manager
• Proficiency in standard MS Office ...
The incumbent will serve as the single point of clinical pathology services in support of in vivo exploratory and GLP-regulated preclinical safety studies utilized in government submissions and product development activities.
The incumbent will have accountability for management of a preclinical laboratory responsible for the conduct of hematology, clinical chemistry, coagulation, and urine analysis of biological samples collected from a variety of preclinical test systems. The incumbent will ...
We are currently looking to hire Permanent Regional CRAs
The responsibility of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations. Responsibilities include performing clinical on-site monitoring activities (drive patient recruitment, source data verification, drug accountability, data collection), collecting regulatory documentation (when required), performing qualification, ...
· Coordinates Post Market Reviews of Commercial Products including:
· Set up Power Point presentation based on established templates
· Coordinate timely execution of Post Market Review including set up and facilitation
· Follow-up to retrieve supporting data.
· High level review of data prior to post market review meeting
· Follow-up to gain approvals in a timely manner
· Archival of approved post market reviews
• Coordinates Post Market Reviews of Commercial Products including:
• Set up Power Point presentation based on established templates
• Coordinate timely execution of Post Market Review including set up and facilitation
• Follow-up to retrieve supporting data.
• High level review of data prior to post market review meeting
• Follow-up to gain approvals in a timely manner
• Archival of approved post market reviews
• Work with Risk Assessment Report Writer to ensure results of Post ...
Feb 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Dallas, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.