My name is Chrys and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Scientist II for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Fort Worth, TX Details for the position details are as follows:
(1st and 2nd shifts open)
• Provides oversight for routine histology functions inclusive of processing, embedding, microtomy, and staining.
• Oversees daily routine laboratory operations on each shift to ensure that quality ...
Duties: Technician will work on R&D Pilot Line manufacturing intraocular lenses. This position will test and inspect IOLs. This person may also set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for the tests, research or process control.
Skills: General Laboratory ...
Provide support for QC Chemistry analytical chemistry testing
Perform laboratory activities to support method validation.
Review laboratory data.
Write and review method validation protocols and reports.
Generate and revise standard operating procedures.
1. Provide support for QC Chemistry analytical method remediation project.
2. Perform laboratory activities to support method validation.
3. Review laboratory data.
4. Write and review method validation protocols and reports.
Sep 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Dallas, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.