Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
- Candidate should have a high school education or equivalent.
- Experience/Knowledge in repairing and maintaining Aerial Equipment, telescopic forklifts, and off road dirt and construction Equipment.
- Must have written and Verbal skills with an understanding of numbers.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and perform heavy and technical mechanical duties.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Good follow-up on customer and salesmen inquiries.
- Must have clean Driving record
- Perform diagnosis and repairs on all types of Heavy , Earth Moving dirt Equipment.
- Check in equipment.
- Test drive machines for proper operation.
- Receive and inspect new, used equipment.
- Maintain yard cleanliness and organization.
- Fill out Inspection sheets, timecards and service quote forms.
- Maintain service truck mechanical condition, cleanliness, organization, and parts and tool inventory.
- Fill out service orders, inspection sheets, time cards, and return to branch in timely manner.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourage women and minorities to apply.