Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
* We are looking for an experienced bathroom remodeler. The applicant should be able to remodel bathrooms from ground up. Duties include sheetrock work, tiling, plumbing, wall texturing, painting, etc. Basic electrical experience is a plus. The applicant should be willing to do handyman work as well. We will train you to do variety of tasks from landscaping to roofing and everything in between.
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact us!
* Must have a reliable car and a mobile phone with text messaging. Access to a computer and an email account is a plus.
* Must be hard worker, honest, reliable, dependable, and self-motivated. Should be able to work without or with minimum supervision and be able to follow instructions in English. Should have a good common sense and be available to work on weekends if needed. Must speak Spanish fluently.
* Must have a good sense of health and safety as this position requires extensive use of ladders and working at heights above the ground from time to time.
* You will be paid on hourly bases ($10-$15/hr.) and your compensation will depend on your level of skills and reliability.
* You should have a strong sense of customer service, good organizational skills, ability to lift at least 25 lbs, and clean & clear public records.
* Our service areas include Plano, Frisco, Allen, Richardson, McKinney, Carrollton, and Lewisville. Prefer someone who lives in Plano, Frisco, or Allen Texas. You must be a non-smoker.
* When you respond to this ad, please indicate your first name, last name, phone number, and where you live so we can contact you faster.
* As you show yourself, you will have opportunities to advance in your career with us and become a supervisor or a manager.
* Visit our website at www.NewEraRepairs.com and learn about our company, New Era Remodeling & Repairs, and then contact us for an interview.