Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:8716 Mandevilla Dr., Plano, TX, Plano, TX 75024
* Be able to do varieties of tasks such as painting, basic plumbing, basic electrical, sheetrock work, basic carpentry, roof repair, basic landscaping, tree trimming, tiling floors & bath walls, etc. Should be able to work on ladders at high areas above the ground both in cold and hot weather.
* Must have a reliable car and a mobile phone with text messaging. Access to a computer and an email account is a plus.
* Must be hard worker, honest, reliable, dependable, and self-motivated. Should be able to work without or with minimum supervision and be able to follow instructions in English. Should have a good common sense and be available to work on weekend if needed. Prefer someone who is fluent in Spanish as well.
* Must have a good sense of health and safety as this position requires extensive use of ladders and working at heights above the ground from time to time.
* You will be paid on hourly bases ($8-$15/hr) and your compensation will depend on your level of skills and reliability.
* You should have a strong sense of customer service, good organizational skills, ability to lift at least 25 lbs, and clean & clear public records.
* Our service areas include Plano, Frisco, Allen, Richardson, McKinney, Carrollton, and Lewisville. Prefer someone who lives in or close to these areas. Prefer a non-smoker.
* As you show yourself, you will have opportunities to advance in your career with us and become a supervisor, a manager, or even a partner and share company profits.
* Visit our website at www.NewEraRepairs.com, learn about our company, New Era Remodeling & Repairs, and then contact us for an interview.