• Prepare packing lists and send copies to appropriate departments.
• Track incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Coordinate solutions with shipper for delayed or problematic shipments.
• Maintain adequate shipping supplies for internal use.
• Maintain adequate supplies and delivery of supplies for customers.
• Respond to customer and internal inquiries about shipment status, changes, or delays.
• Pick supply orders for customers.
• Use of various software including UPS World Ship tracking software.
• Escorting of various vendors or suppliers through the facility.
• Organizing, cleaning and other support services to maintain the functionality of the warehouse area.
• Manage warehouse activities in a safe and productive manor.
• Manage quality control on all shipments.
• Load and unload trucks in various climate conditions.
• Maintain pickup schedules on a national basis
• Track product shipments and notify billing when appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.