Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
• Stage and clean inbound equipment.
• Sort dishes and equipment according to specifications.
• Be flexible to work various stations as assigned by supervisor.
• Lift and carry equipment
• Must be willing to work in a stressful, time oriented work environment
• Must be able to carry, lift up to 44 pounds
• Must be able to push/pull up to 10 pounds for 500 ft
• Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift
• Must be able to use fingers/hands to handle equipment
• Must be able to work extreme heat/cold
• Must be able to work around moving parts, wet floors
• Must be able to be flexible to work any shift/hours subject to change due to shift bidding
Pay starts at 8.00hr
Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, (after 6 months)
Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick time, (after 1 year)
AA Credit Union, Free LUNCH & on-site Parking!! (FROM DAY ONE!!!) EOE
****Pay raise: 2nd &6th Month Guaranteed in all positions. All postions require that you pass a Criminal Background and Drug Test no exceptions Must be able to work nights & weekends and holidays with all positions.
24/7 Unionized Facility
2120 W.33rd street
DFW Airport Texas 75261
No Calls Please