Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:2120 W. 33rd Street DFW Airport, Dallas, TX 75261
• Obtain flight assignments and review production sheet to confirm specifications.
• Retrieve necessary food and equipment
• Prepare food per specifications
• Pack food per specification using Gold Standard.
• Aware of proper use of Kitchen equipment and machinery
• Ability to read and interpret paperwork in English. Good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes.
• Experience working with food would be helpful.
• Must be willing to work in a stressful, time oriented work environment
• Must be able to perform basic math function like adding and subtracting.
• Must be able to work in a cold environment of 35 degrees
• Must be able to stand during work shift.
• Must be able to prioritize
• Must be able to be flexible to work any shift/hours subject to changes due to shift bidding
Starting rate $9.10 hr.
Apply anytime at:
2120 W. 33rd Street
DFW Airport Texas 75261
No Phone Calls Please
Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, (after 3 months)
Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick time, (after 1 year)
AA Credit Union, Free LUNCH & on-site Parking!! (FROM DAY ONE!!!) EOE
All postions require that you pass a Criminal Background and Drug Test no exceptions Must be able to work nights & weekends and holidays with all positions.