Fenway Group is currently looking for a Security Architect to support one of our clients in the Irving/Euless area. This individual will serve as the subject matter expert on all matters of Enterprise Information Security.
Create architecture supporting for the Information Technology business group.
Analyze architecture and provide feedback for architectures submitted by varying business units.
Perform security audits, risk assessments and risk analysis on varying services ...
Recently named a Top 15 firm in the US, this management consulting firm focuses on the upper mid-market and has a great reputation. You must have the following to apply:
Recent experience with a Tier 1 or 2 management consulting firm
Experience as a management consultant working with PCI related data engagements and PCI services.
Understanding of QSA / ISA standards
You must be a US Citizen or US Resident
You must have a a completed bachelor's degree
Senior Business Development Manager – Staffing Solutions
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
The Sr. Business Development Manager is responsible for developing IT business contacts, uncovering and developing new clients in order to fulfill permanent placement, contract placement and contract to hire needs. The Senior Business Development Manager is expected to gather the necessary job requisitions and facilitate the job requisition information to the Recruiting Development Manager.
· Ensure compliance with security patch application and virus protection policies.
· Assists technical support staff in identifying and implementing appropriate security safeguards
· Perform risk assessments and risk analysis on existing and proposed systems, documents findings, and recommends risk mitigation strategies.
· Create awareness programs/materials for both technical and non-technical users.
· Teach security training and presents ...
New opportunity for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a Leading International Company. Salary is to 200k + bonus. This position is in Farmingdale, NY, and relocation assistance will be provided.
Day to day duties:
* Develop security documentation, including security plans, configuration management plans and contingency plans.
* Create company wide information security strategy.
* Develop information security standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Monitor information ...
Job Description/Scope of work to be performed:
The resources being sought will assist in the operational management and BAU processes associated with our Data Leakage Prevention capabilities including the following:
• DLP Problem & Incident Management (Virtual Tech & EMS Tickets)
• Weekly Conference Calls ( Discuss technical issue, new releases, and upcoming products)
• Data Leakage Detection/Prevention Policy Management based on OTRM requirements UAT Testing & Server deployments
Apr 11 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Dallas easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.