Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Our Chicago, IL client is seeking a contract to possible hire Data Center Support Technician (I, II). There are three shifts available for this position.
Three shifts available for these positions.
• Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Intel and AMD server hardware
• Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Cisco network equipment and load balancing
• Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Firewall, IPTables, AV, IDS, Anti-SPAM products and services
• Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Web, Mail, Database and App Servers
• Serve as tier 2 & 3 support escalation point
• Professionally resolve escalated issues via trouble ticket and phone
• Provide capacity management reports, incident reports and other facilities metrics to ensure high quality operations
• Shipping/receiving of servers and other supplies
• Must have previous experience in a data center and/or technical operations role
• Operating system installation and maintenance (Windows 2003/2008, CentOS, RedHat)
• Knowledge of basic hardware functionality, enterprise server installation and maintenance (HP/Dell)
• Network troubleshooting skills including an understanding of routers and firewalls with the ability to use common tools such as netstat, traceroute, ifconfig, tcpdump and others
• Understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP networking components, DNS, Active Directory and LDAP
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Ability to prioritize tasks and issues
• The willingness to work a problem from start to finish with attention to detail
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.