Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON THERE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our client in Dallas, TX Is looking for a Desktop/Technical Support Professional:
Tech Support Specialist will be responsible for providing desk-side hardware and software support and basic network support to attorneys and staff. This individual will also support a variety of wireless and handheld devices. Assisting Engineers and troubleshooting onsite issues. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
1. Hardware setup and support including handheld devices.
2. Analyze/resolve problems with desktop/laptop hardware, OS, & applications software.
3. Basic software troubleshooting on the following software applications: MS Office, Internet Explorer, Carpe Diem, Elite, PDF, InterAction and the firm Document Management System.
4. Printer, scanner, video conferencing and projector support.
5. Understand user application needs and growth of our Firm’s application offerings.
6. Communicates appropriately regarding resolution, and ensures that the appropriate documentation is completed after each incident.
7. Assist with laptop checkout duties.
8. Assist laptop users with remote “road warrior” skills, such as use of remote desktop and vpn access.
9. Create and update tickets using the HelpDesk ticketing database.
10. Point of contact for IT engineers.
11. Maintain positive and professional relationships with approved vendors.
12. Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
The Technical Support Specialist should have working knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite of applications. They should have extensive knowledge of Windows OS; computer hardware and software. Experience with the following applications is strongly preferred: iManage Document Management; RightFAX Desktop Faxing Software; InterAction Contact Manager; Elite Accounting System; and Carpe Diem Time Tracking and Entry. Experience with HP LaserJet Printers and Ricoh photocopiers/printers preferred. This position requires someone with experience supporting handheld devices with a specific emphasis on Blackberry/BES, iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
The Technical Support Specialist must possess outstanding customer service abilities. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, attorneys, management, vendors and client representatives required. This individual must have strong initiative, drive and ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
The Technical Support Specialist must possess a high school diploma and some college preferred. Five or more years of experience in an IT HelpDesk or support environment required. Three or more years of Level 2 desk-side support experience is required. Law firm experience preferred.
This position requires occasional work after normal business hours and on weekends.
Office Environment. Some offsite projects. Overtime, weekends and occasional travel required
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.