Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
• Member of the Epic implementation core security team who is a hands-on analyst that understands Epic’s lower level security master files and how those files play together. These master files include: User Record (EMP); Security Classes (ECL); User Roles (E2R); Menus (E2U); Activities (E2N).
• Advanced understanding of Epic integration with multiple applications (RevCycle, Clinical)
• Chronicles nonprogrammer knowledge with proficiency in initiating Chronicles Reports, Searches, Imports, Exports; beginner knowledge with “filling in the spreadsheet” is not sufficient
• Proficient to advanced Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet manipulation, formulas)
• Environment management and set up and maintain environment, unique needs of rebuilding environment for PROD copy back (POC, TST, MST) and creation of upgrade environments
• Command center experience in a big bang go live
Additional experience a plus:
• Experience with Microsoft Access
• Experience provisioning end users
• Understanding of audit and compliance standards and how these drive security design and provisioning
• Data Courier of security
• restricting project team access in PRD vs open access in SUP
• Experience in maintenance as 2nd and 3rd tier of the Help Desk support
Stormy S. Walker
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter • Epic Practice
CTG Health Solutions • 1501 LBJ Freeway • Suite 250 • Dallas, Texas 75234
CTG was named by Information Week, “Who To Call For Help With Health IT,” March 25, 2010, as one of the top three firms for healthcare organizations looking for help in implementing electronic medical records and other health IT investments.
UP TO $2000 referral bonus!! Ask me about details!!