Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS), a division of Computer Task Group, Inc., is a full-service provider of IT and business consulting services devoted exclusively to the healthcare industry. Our understanding and expertise in healthcare systems, processes, and operations is grounded in almost 25 years of providing healthcare IT systems and services to over 600 hospitals, physician groups and healthcare insurance organizations.
We are seeking an EpicCare Ambulatory Consultant to design, develop and implement enhancements to Epic model for meaningful use. Candidates should be certified in EpicCare Ambulatory, have great working knowledge of ambulatory clinics and have knowledge over general practice management, referrals and reporting capabilities within Epic. Qualified individuals will work as part of the operations team and will report to the Ambulatory manager.
Required Skills Include:
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to work independently and proactively identify workflow improvements is required.
• Minimum 3-5 years ambulatory build experience
• Great working knowledge of ambulatory clinics and have knowledge over general practice management, referrals and reporting capabilities within Epic.
Responsibilities of the candidate will include:
• Work with the Application Coordinators and Project Management to define, design, build and validate development required for Meaningful Use – specialized focus on the OP specialties such as Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Therapies, OB GYN, etc.
• Work with Principal Trainer to develop training materials, create technical documentation and assist in training environment build.
• Develop and maintain build, training materials
• Work closely with organizational leadership to assist in understanding workflows, increase compliance
• Provide production support to end users
• Attend meetings at both operational and project levels
• Analyze new functionality in new releases
• Work tickets within the Ambulatory issues tracking system
• Other duties as assigned
CTG Health Solutions has some of the best consultants in the industry, who thrive in a collaborative, team environment which enhances their skills.
CTGHS is a premier client partner that rewards valuable contributions and where careers flourish in a high-growth, stable environment.
Stormy S. Walker
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter • Epic Practice
CTG was named by Information Week, “Who To Call For Help With Health IT,” March 25, 2010, as one of the top three firms for healthcare organizations looking for help in implementing electronic medical records and other health IT investments.
UP TO $2000 referral bonus!! Ask me about details!!