Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Irving, TX client is seeking a contract to hire Olap Database Administrator.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (in priority order):
- Designs and builds relational databases for data storage and processing.
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database.
- Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
- Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
- Implements data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes; resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- 2+ years experience in physical data architecture, design, modeling, integration, and reporting experience a must
- 2+ years experience working with relational databases, experience with Postgres is required
- 2+ years ETL Experience working with Informatica and/or TalenD
- Strong relational and dimensional data modeling and database design skills
- Experience working with multiple groups to obtain and document data flow diagrams (DFD) and formulate the data architecture in alignment with the vision for the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience integrating marketing, sales (transactional) and operational data in a consolidated data warehouse (OLAP or OLTP)
- Experience working with and tuning data for analytic / modeling / reporting tools such as Business Objects, SAS, Excel, Power*Architect, etc
- Experience working as an implementation team member with critical individual contributor responsibilities
- Experience with various SDLC (software development life cycle) methodologies
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables
- Exceptional standards for quality and a strong attention to detail
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.