The PM is responsible for accurately placing purchase orders with suppliers, maintaining accurate ETA dates, and providing proof of deliveries. The PM will backup and support other team members by processing P&A requests as required, and helping during someone’s absence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately process purchase orders in a timely and effective manner
• Accurately process P&A requests in a timely and effective manner
• Demonstrate continued improvement to eliminate errors and rework
• Process Proof of Delivery (POD) requests
• Manage minimal inventory
• Maintain accurate ETA dates for open orders
• Work with Accounting to reconcile invoice variances
• Set up parts as necessary to process requests
• Initiate new Reseller Agreement contracts
• Other duties and projects as requested by Management
• Must be willing to take a drug and background check upon an offer being made.
• MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER!
• College degree preferred with two to three years of related procurement experience, or a minimum five years related experience with no college degree
• Good negotiating skills
• Exceptional organization skills
• Ability to work with all levels of management, vendors, and customers
• Ability to deal professionally in all situations (vendor, customer, team, department, and company)
• Ability to display excellent business judgment skills
• Ability to work under constraints to produce positive results
• Detail oriented with proven follow-up skils
• Strong problem solving and business analysis skills
• Skilled in planning, organizing, and managing multiple projects
• Ability to analyze, conceptualize, interpret, and manipulate data
• Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication (ability to interpret, identify, and restate customer needs, present solutions, and provide information)
• Strong customer service skills with a commitment to meet or exceed customer requirements
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of current Windows environment and application (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to conduct in-depth product research
• Ability to sit at a computer monitor and keyboard for an extended period of time
• Must have an excellent attitude and customer service skills.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.