1) Bachelor degree and 2 years claims, inquiry, project portfolio data or technical experience OR 5 years claims, inquiry, portfolio data or technical experience;
2) 2 years experience providing advanced level programming, data mining or statistical analysis;
3) Experience with technical applications such as SQL, Access, Focus, ReportNet, Cognos, and Excel;
4) Knowledge of the project management lifecycle;
5) Analytical, presentational, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills;
6) Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills;
7) Experience meeting deadlines, work prioritization and time management;
8) Experience in effectively collaborating within a team structure to produce extraordinary results;
9) Customer service skills including managing customers’ expectations.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science;
2) Knowledge of SAS and SPSS;
3) Knowledge of Healthcare operations job functions and technologies that drive business metrics to include the project portfolio;
4) PC proficiency to include Word, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes;
5) Ability to travel including overnight stays.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.