Working as a member of the Business Application Solutions Organization,
this position will be focused on the application development & architecture domain.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten (10) years progressively senior experience in application development & architecture.
This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team. Sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, good judgment are daily requirements.
As an integral member of the Business Application Solutions team this position is responsible for:
• Developing applications using Java, J2EE, WebSphere 6.1, Spring, EJB, MDB
• 10+ years hands on experience designing and developing Java/J2EE application solutions with exposure to multiple software packages/vendors, and technology platforms
• Extensive experience with J2EE frameworks and SOA and associated Web Service Specifications WS-
• Experience with a variety of software platforms including IBM WebSphere 6.1, Spring, RAD, EJB, MDB, XML, ORMs, Rules Engines, SQL Server, DB2
• Experience with concepts and implementation of design patterns.
• Experience with portal and rich user interface technologies
• Extensive experience with systems architectural concepts and patterns, UML, refactoring
• Bachelor's Degree in technical field
• Experience in designing scalable applications.
• Experience in Architectures and good Hands-on.
• Experience in designing plug and play components.
• Developers interface across several business areas, acting as visionaries to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.