Client: Leading Telecom Client
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Duration: 6-8 months (Good possibility for extension)
The following tasks and activities at a project level
• The Project Coordinator is a supporting function to the Project Manager in medium / non-complex projects and the Key interface for the Project Manager to back office functions.
• Support the project planning process during initial project setup and during consequent execution.
• Support the Project Manager implementing standard project management practices.
• Facilitate project scheduling and forecasting process.
• Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the rollout activities.
• Report, review and control progress to assure commitments are achieved.
• Management of Operational Contract library (Contract Summary, SoW, SoR, etc).
• Understand contractual scope of work, constantly contributing that project is deployed accordingly.
• Control IPM data consistency.
• Documentation management (Storage, control. e.g. ART, PAC/FAC, etc.).
• Support Risk Management process.
• Support the PM in Demand Planning, Cost and Sale Forecasting and Periodic Reporting.
• Support documentation lessons learned at project closure.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.