Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Real Estate Legal Assistant to work very closely with Shareholder of this mid-size downtown Dallas law firm! He is seeking someone polished, professional and outgoing! Lots of client contact!
Responsible for organizing, coordinating and assisting firm partner and attorneys with employment, corporate, commercial real estate and commercial lending matters.
• Manage expenses and calendars for firm attorneys.
• Prepare correspondence and proofread documents.
• Track contingencies for expiration and extension.
• Prepare necessary loan documents for lending transactions, including promissory notes, loan agreements, guaranty, deeds of trust and consents.
• Preparation and recording of UCC Fixture filings with the State of Texas.
• Preparation of formation documents for single-purpose entities relating to acquisition and lending transactions.
• Efficiently prepare commercial real estate documents (i.e. Leases, Promissory Notes, Deeds of Trust, Warranty Deeds, Contracts, etc.)
• Setting up and maintaining Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships (i.e. Partnership Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Corporate Resolutions, Stock Certificates, etc.).
• Prepare all legal correspondence and file of record Real Estate, Estate Planning and Probate documents.
• Manage monthly billing of clients and documentation of accounts receivable.
Firm provides an excellent benefit package in beautiful offices! Salary: $55,000-58,000. We are interviewing for this ASAP! Great opportunity before the holidays set in!