ACNP-Neuroscience position in Dallas, TX. Brief description is:
This position involves the coordination of inpatient admission, treatment, follow-up, and discharge planning for the patient population served. Acts as a clinical resource / role model for all areas caring for Neurosurgery, Stroke, and Back/Spine patients. Provides and/or coordinates educational activities for both staff and patients. Acts as a community liaison on behalf of the program and hospital. Directly involved in the marketing/promotion of services provided. Other duties as assigned.
• Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
• BSN and MSN with emphasis in acute care of patients
• Minimum of two years of nurse practitioner experience preferred
• 3 years of Neurosurgery experience required
1. Certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and/ or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
2. Current certification in ACLS
3. Prescriptive Authority/DEA#
4. Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.