We are currently recruiting for a full time Outpatient Physical Therapist to be a team member in this state-of-the art facility. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality care. This Center has a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed - evaluate a patient’s condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day!
• Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required. Evaluate, care for and direct treatment for patients.
• Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs to maintain, improve and/or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and/or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
• Identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for re-evaluation.
• Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatment to achieve maximum benefit.
• Provide patients with a meaningful rehab experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
• Hold a valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or proof of license
• A Master's degree in Physical Therapy or a related field.
a. For individuals who completed appropriate Physical Therapy education prior to January 1, 2002, with a valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice or proof of license eligibility, a Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy (or related field), plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Physical Therapy will be accepted in lieu of the Master’s degree.
• A foreign-degree equivalent to the first professional degree, consistent with state licensing rules, will be accepted in lieu of Master’s degree.
As a leading rehabilitation provider, therapists receive a generous and wide-ranging compensation and benefits package including
• Medical/dental/vision insurance
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• 401(k) Program
• Continuing Education Programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Extensive paid leave
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.