Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:801 Sandy Creek Drive, Allen, TX 75002
Job Type:Part-time Contract
Get your CDL in 3 to 5 days for $250.
Most people who cannot afford to pay for a CDL Truck Driver Training School find that our CDL truck rental program is a less expensive alternative way to obtain a CDL saving thousands of dollars & time. We are not a school but here to assist in offering a very inexpensive alternative program to quickly get you into a CDL license within a week or less. When renting a truck form us you will practice one on one with one of our instructors in a combination vehicle. You will practice on the exact same road course that the DPS driver license examiner expects you to perform on the road test making it like déjà vu.
We rent trucks & trailers for the Texas Class A CDL (Commercial Drivers License) road test. We are also here to assist you with passing the (Commercial Driver License) CDL written & road tests within 2 to 5 days at the DPS driver license office. This is the time to stop thinking about getting your CDL & do it. This is a great service & a very fair price. No one in Texas offers this price to get a CDL.
We have been in business since 1998 and have a 100% pass rating.
We make it easy to pass the written & road tests…100% Pass Rate, both Men & Women!
99% pass the first time they attempt the road test with the DPS examiner!
99% who pass the 1st time have never driven a tractor & trailer before in their life!
99% who pass the 1st time have never backed a tractor & trailer before in their life!
90% who pass the 1st time have never backed a small pickup & trailer before in their life!
Call 469-835-4126 to sign up today!
The Class A Truck Rental Program includes:
1) the questions & answers to the “actual” 5 written CDL tests including all 3 endorsements,
2) the class A truck with an automatic transmission & 28’ pup trailer,
3) going over the truck & trailer with our instructor to become familiar with it’s operation,
4) our licensed class A CDL instructor will provide you with the tricks & tips to pass the road test,
5) driving the actual road test with our instructor before driving it with a DMV examiner,
6) demonstration by our licensed CDL instructor on the air brake test on the truck,
7) we will eliminate the pre trip walk around making it easier to pass saving an hour on the test,
8) driving the same class A truck to drive the road test with the Texas DMV examiner,
9) & most of all “UNLIMITED” retakes should you fail the road test.
10) Guaranteed in writing! This is for real - No catch! (Your 100% satisfaction is our goal!!!)