Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:2120 W. 33rd street DFW Airport, Tx, Dallas, TX 75261
Fulltime/Part-time CDL Drivers Needed
• Gather all necessary equipment for assigned flights.
• Check to ensure correct items are there using documentation provided.
• Drive to field and approach aircraft/back off from aircraft.
• Interact with other Customer Service team members to solve problems and resolve issues.
• Interface with flight attendants while displaying outstanding customer service skills.
• Comply with standard operating procedures.
• Must maintain professional appearance.
• Work as a member of the LSG Sky Chefs team to ensure the highest quality product is delivered to our airline customers.
• Ability to follow instructions and is safety conscious.
• Excellent English communications and customer service skills required.
• Ability to read and interpret paperwork in English.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle high pressure and time sensitive situations.
• Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
• Ability to lift 75lbs.
• CDL class B driver license required must be valid TX CDL
• DOT physical and agility test required
• No outstanding tickets
• Must pass training course for final certification
• Must be able to obtain Customs Seal, Security Seal and CDL (within 60 days in order to work as a driver.)
• Must be able to work in extreme heat /cold and pass hearing test
• Must be able to work in high exposed places
• Must be able to be flexible to work any shift/hours subject to change due to shift bidding.
Starting rate of pay of 11.80 hr, with shift differencial and raise at months 2 and 6. Must be able to clear a thorough criminal background for last 10yrs. Free parking, Free Meals, Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k after 6 months.
Please apply in person at: 2120 W. 33rd Street DFW Airport Texas 75261 No phone calls please. or you may fax your resume to [email removed]